Meet Dr. Day
He then served as Chief of Orthodontics at the Army Hospital in Fort Bliss, Texas, working on soldiers with difficult surgical orthodontic needs. Meanwhile, Dr. Day also worked at a civilian orthodontic practice once a week and on the cleft lip and palate team at the Border Children’s Health Clinic. His educational background and extended experience in the field of dentistry make him capable of providing service above and beyond the norm.
- DMD with high honors from Oregon Health Sciences University
- Masters of Oral Biology from the University of Louisville
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Arizona Dental Association and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Member of the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce