Meet Dr. Day
He then served as Chief of Orthodontics at the Army Hospital in Fort Bliss, Texas, working on soldiers with difficult surgical orthodontic needs. Meanwhile, Dr. Day also worked at a civilian orthodontic practice once a week and on the cleft lip and palate team at the Border Children’s Health Clinic. His educational background and extended experience in the field of dentistry make him capable of providing service above and beyond the norm.
In 2005 Dr. Day finished his military commitment and moved with his family to Gilbert Arizona where he opened Oasis Orthodontics. He and the team at Oasis have been creating beautiful smiles ever since!
- DMD with high honors from Oregon Health Sciences University
- Masters of Oral Biology from the University of Louisville
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Arizona Dental Association and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Member of the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce
Meet Dr. Rush
Dr. Rush spends most of his free time with his beautiful wife, Chelsi, and their 5 children. He looks forward to evenings and weekends when he gets roped into games of freeze tag or family room wrestlemania. Dr. Rush loves to talk Arizona sports, workout routines, and anything to do with teeth. He loves his family, his patients, and his ortho team.