Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment in the overall dental, medical and psychological well-being of children and adults. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. We are sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, so we provide the following payment options.
Option A: Pre-Payment for Entire Orthodontic Treatment Plan
- A bookkeeping courtesy of 7% is given for direct payment in full by cash or check.
- A bookkeeping courtesy of 5% is given for direct payment in full by credit card.
Option B: Extended Payment Plan
- No down payment required.
- Low monthly payments up to 48 months.
- May be used for multiple family members.
- Prepayments can be made anytime without penalty.
- Applying is quick and easy. Simply apply in our office or online at www.carecredit.com.
Option C: Office Payment Plan
- No interest is charged to our patients who finance through our office.
- An initial payment that meets your budget is due to the office when treatment begins.
- The remaining balance paid by monthly automatic:
- Drafts from your checking account.
- Charge from your approved credit card.